Research assistant / technician, researcher / analyst
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best in the industry. Are you one of them?
- Conduct testing activities according to relevant ICON SOP’s and appropriate regulations.
- Execute formal test scripts and complete associated documentation and ensure test results are reported accurately.
- Complete test execution for simple complexity systems.
- Write and execute change control test scripts and complete associated documentation and ensure test results are reported accurately.
- Communicate with lead/manager and/or team regarding system testing progress and issues.
- Complete assigned tasks within timeline constraints and report any quality issues to lead or manager in a timely manner.
- Must have experience in Imaging pack system, CRF, Validation and Testing, Microsoft Suite, MSQL server 2008 - 2012, Test track pro, defect management tool, creating test cases, write test scripts and Functional testing.
- Experience with MS Test manager is an added advantage
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as required.
What you need
- University degree in medicine, science or equivalent
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and ability to review and evaluate medical data
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Why join us?
Ongoing development is vital to us, and as a CRA you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to improve your skill set. Our benefits package is high-reaching, our scope is international and we genuinely care about our people and their success.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
EOE race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vet/national origin