Mid-level industry position
The job requires a self-motivated individual having more than 5 years of experience in test automation of Class-II and Class-III medical devices software system which includes Web server and Mobile application. CRM Domain knowledge will be preferred.
The individual should be a team player who is willing to collaborate and should have strong communication skills. Should be well versed with overall R&D, Quality, and Regulatory processes for medical devices.
- Be a member of a team that designs, implements, and executes automation tests for a web based remote monitoring systems in medical device software
- Write Junit and groovy automation scripts
- Interact with business analysts, SMEs and Dev team members
- Participate in code reviews with peers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent (BE, B Tech, MCA, MSc)
- 5 or more years of project test automation experience with at least 3 or more in web based applications
- Experience/proficiency in Junit with Selenium Web Driver test automation.
- Experience/proficiency in Geb/Spock test automation will be preferred.
- Prior experience in medical domain adds more value
- Independent contributor who requires less or little supervision
- Understanding of requirements, architecture, design, design patterns, OOPs
- Experience with change management and issue tracking tools such as JIRA, RTC.
- Experience in Agile: Kanban will be preferred.
- A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker
- Responsible risk taking and risk management
- Experience of working in a cross cultural environment