Executive / senior industry position
Reports To: General Manager, CSD Commercial
Group/Division: CSD – Clinical Science Division
- This is a field-based position, based out at Delhi for a Clinical Sequencing Sales professional with extensive experience and a proven track record in Clinical/Life Sciences Sales and project management with Techno- Commercial experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for achieving and exceeding the assigned territory sales plan and must have a strong technical acumen in the areas of advanced molecular technologies and Next Generation Sequencing.
- The Clinical Sequencing Sales Specialist must demonstrate deep technical credibility to effectively consult with customers and prospects to influence key decisions on technology and product choices and to manage internal resources and their deployment for successful platform implementation.
- Strong business acumen is also required to translate successful account strategy into business results.
- Work with sales and marketing to drive demand and implement sales strategies in the region.
- MSC degree in Life Sciences, PhD preferred
- 5 to 8+ years of Sales Experience in Clinical/Life Science with Consistent Achievement of Sales Goals
- Experience in Next-Generation Sequencing, Capillary Electrophoresis Sequencing, qPCR,microarray
- Experience in Executive-Level Customer Engagement
- Understanding of healthcare industry standards, guidelines, and environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluent English- oral and written.
- Computer and internet knowledge
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com .
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status. Read More
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law Read More
Disability Access If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please Click Here.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws; Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).