Mid-level industry position
The successful candidate will join a strong technical-commercial sales team supporting existing and impending product lines. They will work closely with product marketing and engineering to assist in developing and delivering seminars, conference presentations and providing product demonstrations. Thermo Scientific devices also serve a broad range of markets and needs, so the ability to communicate both with technical thought-leaders, and more operationally focused users is a distinct advantage.
Emphasis is on the handheld pharmaceutical and Biotech market (i.e. GMP Pharma), for pre-sales support, channel partner , IQOQPQ BPC, and key-account implementation consulting (i.e. method development and SOP implementations).
Essential Responsibilities: The Technical sales Executive will support our existing sales team, customer and coordinating with Logan factory.
- Supporting sales team, product demonstrations, IQ/OQ/PQ , sample analyses, preparing customer reports and ensuring swift sales follow up
- Providing customer, dealer IQ/OQ/PQ training
- Actively follow up with the customer to ensure successful conversion of sales leads into orders
- Support the company’s existing customer base in applications development and application note writing where appropriate
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and competitive offerings.
- Management of demonstration stock
- Technical and commercial credibility is essential and strong communication.
- Team Spirit - to work simultaneously with channel partner, customers and local Thermo Scientific leadership teams
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English – to present the Thermo Scientific brand at high level meetings in potential customer companies.
- Be willing to travel extensively within India .
- Ability to work independently with high ethical standards
Qualifications (Experience, Education and Competencies):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / diploma or Msc required.
- 3-5 years experience in Biotechnology technical salescoordination, preferably with an Biotech company as a pre sales product specialist or post sales IQOQ and implementation to the pharmaceutical industry
- At least 2 years experience working with channel partners will be beneficial
- Experience working in a multinational/multicultural environment is a must.
- Excellent cross functional skill, ability to empathize and work in partnership with sales colleagues around the globe as well as marketing, finance, supply chain and product development
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status. Read More
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law Read More
Disability Access If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please Click Here.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws; Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).