Executive / senior industry position
We are looking for a motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Delivery Lead-India for ourEnterprise SAP, EU Market project. The role is part of Teva’s IT Application delivery management unit with exciting opportunities for growth and development on a global level.
Establish a strong, professional and committed group of SAP business analysts in India, in a matrix organization.
Lead the team to execute rollout activities under SAP Enterprise, EU Market project.
Supervise and verify progress across all project milestones including: Solution preview, Design, Testing, Data migration, Cutover, Go live and Hyper care.
Accountable to deliver on time and with high quality.
Responsible to recruit qualified team, verify a good on boarding process, making sure team acquire knowledge on Enterprise blueprint template, project methods & tools, project plan, milestones and project schedule.
Work closely with project team to identify challenges, set priorities and raise risks to project management. Ability to backfill & execute recovery strategies when required.
Ensure team building and good working relationships between members. Ensure projects and initiatives are executed in an open, professional working environment.
Monitor and accurately report on deliverables progress, risks and team performance.
keep a good and open communication with project management.
- Excellence in building, motivating and coaching cross-functional teams with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to achieve and deliver excellent results.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Program/project management experience for Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical industries is required.
- Curious and motivated self-starter who can lead, coordinate and influence the efforts of cross-functional teams.
- Influencing skills and executive maturity
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Able to resolve problems, transition and transform resources
- Experience tracking and reporting on projects
- Energetic, committed and dedicated to achieve success.
- Personal organization and self-management.
Location and Travel Requirements
- Ability to work in an environment that requires regular and massive travels within Europe and to Israel.
Function Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.