Executive / senior industry position
- Consistently create well-designed, tested and QA’d code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design.
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
- Deliver a best-in-class premium online experience.
- Design features for both anonymous and logged in users.
- Create standalone and reusable components.
- Support a variety of modern browsers and devices.
- Consider legal, accessibility, marketing, and other business requirements.
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements to determine project scopes.
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure quality.
- Manage and update 3rd party partner platforms, environments, and tools.
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and deliver proactive solutions to improve existing websites.
- Develop UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design.
- Perform file backups for recovery and platform maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, web development and design or 4+ years’ experience planning, developing, and analyzing websites
- Proficiency with CMS, including WordPress, custom themes and plugins
- Understanding of how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (images, fonts) to a browser or device (lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, browser types).
- Good Understanding of SEO principles and experience in SEO and crawl tools, such as BrightEdge, STAT, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and SEMRush.
- Extensive experience in web data analysis and reporting.
- Development of secure WordPress Multisite, microsites, and landing pages.
- Working experience in Windows and Linux environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Online portfolio showcasing B2B work examples for web and mobile.
- Experience using modern web development workflows using a variety of tools such as Confluence, GitHub, TeamWork, Basecamp, Smartsheet.
- Led implementations and audits in GA/GSC/GTM/GO.
- Worked with B2B marketing platforms, such as Pardot, Marketo, Engagio, EventBrite.
- Developed datasets, reports, and dashboards in PowerBI.
- Developed complex usage metrics, implemented tracking via Google Analytics.
- Consulted on CRMs, APIs, integration techniques, and reporting.
- Experience with tools such as Microsoft Teams, and Smartsheet is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Suite.
- Strong understanding of site performance and reporting.
- Experience in localization of multi environment websites.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.