We are excited to hire an Senior Solution & Test Design Analyst in our IP Development organization. As a Senior Solution & Test Design Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and documenting functional requirements and risk analysis using solution management tools and processes, and define testing strategy for solution outcomes using manual, exploratory and automated test methodologies. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to lead and own discussions between development teams, subject matter experts, internal users or client-facing teams to clarify user stories, track issues or resolve problems. You will be involved in maintaining the support backlog, prioritization of the backlog, triaging and analysis of the defects and reviewing the test cases for enhancements/defects. Lastly, in this role you will use epics, features, solution vision and market needs to write user stories and requirements into clear, workable solutions and risk control requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree/MBBS/Nursing/BAMS/BHMS/MBA or related field, or equivalent relevant Healthcare domain work experience.
• At least 4 years experience using Requirement analysis or Project Management tool.
• At least 4 years of experience in development projects of medium complexity.
• Healthcare IT background.
• At least 4 years experience in agile development methodologies.
• At least 4 year experience in testing solution with manual, automated and exploratory tests using a risk-based testing complex.
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed.
• Willing to work overtime and irregular hours as needed.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing HRServiceCenter@cerner.com.
Executive / senior industry position
Bengaluru , India