Executive / senior industry position
Share this Job
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Representative - Insurance Operations to join our team in Chennai, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
- Review and process insurance claims.
- Validate Member, Provider and other Claims information.
- Determine accurate payment criteria for clearing pending claims based on defined Policy and Procedure.
- Coordination of Claim Benefits based on the Policy & Procedure.
- Maintain productivity goals, quality standards and aging timeframes.
- Scrutinizing Medical Claim Documents and settlements.
- Organizing and completing tasks per assigned priorities.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the tea
- Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines
Requirements for this role include:
- 0 -1 year of experience in any Healthcare BPO
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday7:30 AM to 5:30 PM (weekend’s if required) and to be flexible to accommodate extra hours due to business requirements
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.