Research assistant / technician
Share this Job
Date: Mar 28, 2019
Company: Boston Scientific
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About This Role:
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for service, maintenance, repair, and inspections on company’s HVAC equipment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification.
- Operate, maintain, and repair of heating and air conditioning systems as assigned via daily service tickets and repair requests
- Internal and external inspections of boilers, burners, chiller HVAC and associated controls
- Conduct equipment readings that are critical for operations, efficient performance, maintenance history and reporting
- Perform inspections and preventative equipment maintenance as scheduled
- Very solid electrical and mechanical skills.
- Conduct business always with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules.
- Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
- Requires working in shifts and in all elements both inside and outside.
- High degree of technical knowledge related to HVAC and building mechanical systems
- Understanding of commercial and/or residential HVAC Systems, fan coil, Boilers, compressed air systems and air handling units
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Boiler License is a Must
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team player with collaborative attitude
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Find similar jobs: