Senior researcher / group leader
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Investigate, Analyze and Retrieve technical information and answer customer's technical queries. Will be supporting Western Europe region
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure the highest level of front-line telephone trouble shooting and fault diagnosis to Milli -Q customers who use our wide range of water purification instruments.
- The Technical Service team is a vital link between the Customer and the Field Service Engineer. Provide customers with pre-installation documentation and check returned forms to confirm requirements are in place.
- Prepare technical quotes for spare parts and billable repairs.
- Manage Milli Q Work Orders.
- Provide scientific responses to the more complex Lab Water related questions and solutions to customers’ research problems by utilizing scientific knowledge and available resources, consulting with more experienced scientists when necessary.
- To maintain the image of company as a source of scientific information, to function as a leader in Life Science and High Technology, and to promote our obsession with service.
- Enhance our product information databases by documenting technical information from customer interactions.
- Recommend products based on customer needs and research interests.
- Document product quality issues.
- Document all customer interactions and requests for new products.
- Contribute to company/department operations and process improvement efforts.
- Recommend and participate in process improvement studies.
- Actively participate on intra- and inter-departmental teams as assigned.
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned.
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule.
Phd/ M.Tech/B. Tech – Bio medical engineering, Electronics, Bio chemical engineering, Specialization on Water Purification techniques, water analysis would be a plus.
- Previous work experience should be from a fast-paced, changing and growing organization either as
- Extensive experience in different analytical and biology methods
- Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician.
- Technical support, Salesman of Lab Water or related instrumentation at competition (ThermoFisher, Sartorius, ELGA, etc).
Previous positions / jobs
- Experienced professionals in laboratory routines in different industries (Pharma, Food, Academic institutions, Clinical, Water treatment, Testing labs etc.)
- Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician; Technician
- Laboratory analyst or Lab supervisor
- Service engineer for sophisticated lab equipment (HPLC, Analyzers, etc).
- Technical skills
- Solve queries on time with content in your response that allows us to resolve the claims of our clients. Ability to present solutions in friendly-user language
- Agility, good communication, teamwork, innovative, listening, responsibility and engagement
- Ability to transfer knowledge, knowledgeable, leadership, empowerment, result oriented, Team working spirit
- Highly Analytical mind. Proactive. Curious.
- Manage time efficiently
- Knowledge of ISO preferred.
- Different applications of Pure and ultrapure water in lab environment (labware washing, autoclaves, wet chemistry, instrumentation, biology methods, solutions preparations, etc.)
- Pharma, Food, Clinical, Testing, Water treatment, Academia and Universities, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understand the basics and needs of good communication in the process.
- Advanced in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution.
- Proficient in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.