Mid-level industry position
Responsible for execution of a wide range of analytical methods, quality assurance and control tests to suit a wide range of chemicals produced/used at various stages of production and research in a contract research and custom synthesis lab. Document all analytical data in electronic format.
Strives for continuous improvement:
- Be member of RCA team to investigate the reasons for any defect in quality etc.
- Works on suggesting improvement procedures to cut costs, reduce safety hazards, raise purity, or suggest changes to improve batch-to-batch consistency.
- Develops or improves analytical processes.
- Demonstrates understanding of process improvement in submitting Department Kaizens.
Maintains equipment and laboratory and calibrate equipment as necessary:
- Maintains all analytical equipment
- Maintains a neat and orderly workplace and office.
- Stocks supplies, verifies inventories and orders fresh stocks for key reagents and salts as required.
- Prepares necessary standards and stock solutions as necessary
Communicates results of lab work & maintains parameters as required in shift
- Writes and revises procedures.
- Communicates technical results to supervisors, customers and colleagues.
- Monitor all parameters as required in a shift and records all observations during shift
Compliance to Integrated Management System
- Understand and follow process & procedures laid down in IMS.
Ensure compliance to IMS
- Experience of 4 to 6 Years:
- Experience preferably in Analytical Techniques in a good pharmaceutical or fine chemical unit.
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques specifically wet analysis and elemental analysis (CHN) and instrumental methods like GC, HPLC, auto-titration and IR.
- Knowledge of cGMP, clean rooms and statistical techniques - QC and/or production, safe work practices.
- Skills at problem solving and development of analytical techniques to suit production conditions.
- Good Computational skills with word processing, spreadsheets and database management.
- Ability to work in teams of competent QC and production personnel. Quest for continuous improvement in work processes.
- Knowledge on Quality tools (RCA), CAPA, SQC and SPC
- Knowledge and Practice of QUALITY MAINTAINENCE is preferable
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Chemistry, Analytics, Scientist, CAPA, Pharmaceutical, Science, Management