Other jobs, researcher / analyst
Advertisement for the post of Project Assistant in a DST-funded Research ProjectApplications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of ‘Project Assistant’ in a SERB research project with following details:
- Title of the project: Glucose-responsive DNA hydrogels for insulin delivery
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Suchetan Pal, Assistant Professor, Room 306, Department of Chemistry, IIT Bhilai, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492015 (+91-7712551300 (extn: 6143)/6266274962 (mob); email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: https://iitbhilai.ac.in/index.php?pid=suchetanp).
- Name of the position: Project Assistant
- Number of Positions: 01
- Essential qualifications: MSc (Chemistry/Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology) OR MTech/MS in Biotechnology/Nanotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/Materials Science and Engg. from a recognized institute/university or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10); For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10).
- Desirable:Preference will be given to candidates working experience relevant to the project. Candidates with expertise in the followings are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Organic synthesis and characterizations.
- Good communication skill and problem solving capability.
- Age limit: 28 years
- Salary:Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Duration: Two years or up to the termination of the project, subject to annual performance review.
- How to apply:Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s detailed CV must be mailed or emailed to the PI, Dr. Suchetan Pal at email@example.com so as to reach him by Monday, 16th December 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay. The positions are available immediately.
- Due date: The application must reach the PI, Dr. Suchetan Pal, by Monday, 16th December 2019 (on or before 5.00 pm).
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
- The PI shall not be responsible for postal / courier delay, if any, or any other reason for non-receipt of the document at the specified time and will result in disqualification/rejection of the application.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- If the number of shortlisted candidates called for the interview is large, the selection committee may decide to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after considering qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Institute/ funding agency particularly applicable to the said project as and when required.
- The selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- The fellowship may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of the tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory.
Message From Director
IIT Bhilai is striving for research-driven undergraduate and postgraduate education. Our objective is to create an education system with multifacet outcomes including research, entrepreneurship, technical leadership, and above all, responsible citizenship. Read More