PhD student position in Electrochemistry, Electro-Catalysis and Biosensors: SRM Research Institute & SRM Institute of Science and Technology
PhD student position in Electrochemistry, Electro-Catalysis and Biosensors: SRM Research Institute & SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur, Chennai, India
Major Responsibilities: Your major responsibilities are to carry our research for your own doctoral studies. You have to develop new advance scientific concepts with the experimental proofs and communicate your new results to the scientific community verbally and in writing. The position includes research at a 90-100% level with some teaching and departmental work.
Position summary: Full-time temporary student fellowship for 3 years.
The successful candidates should have:
- Master of Science in Chemistry, Physics or Materials Science/Nanotechnology
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for progress and quality of the project
- Experience in experimental/theoretical chemistry is meritorious
- The application should be sent electronically and be attached as pdf-files, as follows: CV, Soft copies of previous employments or awards and one or two references that we can contact
Submit your application to