Executive / senior industry position
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The position serves as the custodian of the CHMB-client relationship, fostering organizational connectivity via personal interaction throughout a specific assigned region. The RVP will proactively manage the assigned client relationships through understanding of the client’s needs and financial performance, and then utilizing the information to establish a partnership between organizations. Specific responsibilities include identifying potential operational gaps adversely impacting financial performance through assessment of customer metrics and trends, being in tune with client needs/expectations along with actual status of work being performed and providing assistance/information and support to the Sales function regarding prospective client opportunities.
Deepens CHMB relationships through proficient communication, managing and setting expectations and executing a diplomatic resolution of any issues related to the revenue cycle between CHMB and the assigned region’s clients. In order to provide the appropriate level of RCM services for CHMB and our clients, the RVP must be well-versed in the details of all levels and functions within the full scope Revenue Cycle, including steps for resolution, common challenges and best practice processes.
- Cultivates and fosters positive client relationships with physicians, clinicians, and practice administrators
- Manages client expectations based upon Service Level Agreement and effective decision making
- Proactive management of the client’s financial performance, delivering recommendations and results based upon financial metrics.
- Uses strong analytical skills to research and provides relevant feedback based on research findings.Works collaboratively with various departments within CHMB to resolve client concerns or requests.
- Monitors, assesses, coaches and leads multiple teams, as well as drills down and provides hands on assistance when necessaryLeads cross functional teams in delivering high quality work products under set timelines
- Presents information to client and CHMB committees and executives.
- Oversees Office operations
- Strategic Account Management (AS TW, Pro, EPIC, other platforms as applicable)
- Integrate offshore and WFH workforce into existing workflows
- Scale workforce for onboarding of new large and strategic clients
- Manages Client Relations
- Executive client relationship management
- Client Satisfaction
- Conducts meetings with Operations and others to identify areas of concern and assist in the implementation of work flow changes.
- Monitors key billing/collection statistics and compares to national/regional/local benchmarks including, but not limited to, net collections, days in A/R, etc.
- Develops RCM team managers in tracking and assessing AR, when necessary.
- Uses excellent documentation and presentation skills to develop and present interactive sessions either via web or other methods with heavy emphasis on client success stories.
- As the RCM expert, evaluates sales opportunities;
- Participates in sales discover calls/visits with prospective clients.
- Analyzes prospective new client Accounts Receivables; prepares and presents analysis as requested
- Provides subject matter expertise, on internal and external calls to demonstrate the CHMB RCM Lynk offering
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years Client Executive comparable experience
- College or University degree preferred
Technical: Extensive knowledge on use of email, search engine, Internet; ability to effectively use payer websites and Laserfiche; knowledge and use of Microsoft Products: Outlook, Word, Excel. Can easily learn and adapt to various billing systems, knowledge of EMR’s and interfaces. Preferred experience with various billing systems, such as NextGen, Pro and Allscripts. Epic.
Personal: Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language; highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail; team-oriented, collaborative; ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with multiple priorities. Strong leadership and ability to delegate and provide direction. Extremely flexible – quickly shifts from/to clients and projects as the needs arise with efficient hand offs to others. Ability to work independently, and at the same time, effectively and appropriately collaborate with management and staff to standardize and enhance processes and results.
Communication: Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively and diplomatically to sensitive inquiries or complaints from employees and clients. Ability to speak clearly and to make effective and persuasive arguments and presentations. Demonstrates strong relationship skills, internally and externally, to maintain relationships with clients through integrity and accountability.
Math & Reasoning:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to use critical thinking skills to apply principles of logic and analytical thinking to practical problems.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. Clear speaking voice is necessary, as well as finger dexterity to access, enter and retrieve data using a computer keyboard, typewriter keyboard or calculator, and to operate standard office equipment. The position occasionally bends, stoops, reaches, pushes and pulls drawers to retrieve and file information and lifts and carries reports and records that typically weigh less than 20 pounds.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Share on your newsfeed Not ready to apply? Connect with Allscripts for future communications and career opportunities. At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings. Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.