Other jobs, researcher / analyst
Managing Editor, Medical Writing Team
The Medical Writing team at CACTUS offers medical writing services to multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinical research organizations, and researchers worldwide. We work with clinicians and researchers to help them communicate their science to the world. We are currently looking to add to our team of medical writers, experienced researchers, preferably post docs looking to work in a non-lab setting, be part of a world-class delivery team, and work in an exciting, fast-paced global environment.
Medical Editors use their understanding of the subject matter, the medical industry, and publication norms to convert complex scientific content into error-free, publication-ready documents that are both scientifically and linguistically accurate.
As the Managing Editor of the Medical Communications team at CACTUS, you will:
- Managing resourcing and training requirements
- Manage a team of editors (in-house and freelance) and supervise projects assigned to them
- Plan and delegate tasks in keeping with writer/client requirements and delivery deadlines
- Review and provide editorial input on documents of high strategic value
- Contribute to proposal/pitch activity when required
- Provide quality-related coaching or mentoring to team members, as appropriate
- Develop and maintain necessary templates, formats, and style guides to ensure that documents generated meet client requirements
You fit the bill if you have
- MBBS/MD or Master’s/PhD in the Life Sciences with knowledge of clinical research
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client satisfaction and quality focus
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong time and project management skills
- Prior team management experience
To apply, click here and take a short medical editing test
For more details, you can call Komal Sharma at +9122 67148888 or write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this job on
At CACTUS, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, CACTUS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
All authorized CACTUS recruiters use @cactusglobal.com email addresses. Please do not entertain job offers or interview requests from anyone using other domain names. Tell me more.
- CACTUS recruiters will never ask for money/fees to process your job application.
- All job applications are processed by our in-house recruiters. We are not associated with any third parties.
- If you are unsure about the authenticity of any emails/communication from people claiming to represent CACTUS, please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you with a confirmation.
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400093, IndiaPhone: +91–22–67148888 Fax: +91–22–67148889