Executive / senior industry position
Pune, MaharashtraIcertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.Icertis is looking for Information Security Architect to perform independent in-depth security assessments of Icertis Contract management instance as well as of Icertis internal infrastructure. This role reports up to the Chief Information Security officer and is responsible for defining and managing Information security across Icertis.
- Primary responsibilities will be to oversee the safety and integrity of our data as well as that of our customers.
- Review and refine data and network security processes, development methodologies and ICM platform security.
- Working with Icertis IT, Operations, HR and Customer Success you will be responsible in ensuring that our security processes are the best in the business, and are regularly updated.
- You will work with best in class security consultants to audit and improve our overall organizational security.
- Instrumental in fostering the security culture within the organization, and help keep the leadership team informed and educated on our security levels.
- Work closely with customers, IT and Operations to manage security incidents and the security incident & response process
- Perform your own security research into new tools and techniques.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience range - 10+ years.
- Deep experience handling enterprise grade security in a security-conscious organization with substantial infrastructure in the cloud is required.
- Experience in securing SaaS platforms and moving from a preventive security stance to a predictive security stance is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with tools, processes and certifications related to security is required.
- Strong application/product/software security background.
- Skilled in various hacking techniques.
- A minimum of six years of experience in penetration testing/infrastructure security testing (Application security testing experience is added advantage).
- Ability to effectively interface with product development teams.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively assess and communicate risks and appropriate levels of urgency to management and engineering staff.
- Ability to conduct independent security research.
- Experience in ATP, SIEM tools, should have worked on various VAPT tools.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, Security.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.