Practitioner / consultant
Share this Job
Req ID: 97656
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a HC & Insurance Operations Assciate to join our team in Coimbatore, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Setting up a claim and then following up for pending requirements (if any)
- Examining the received documents, payment calculation and settlement
- Perform additional review before cutting the check
- Supporting different set of Health Claims products which includes Wellness, Critical Illness, Accident, Cancer, HI etc.
- Check the eligibility of the members product wise who will undergo different set of medical examination proceeding with additional care/treatment
- To perform adjudication which will cover the additional review of the medical history proceeding with medical benefits
Requirements for this role include:
- 2-3 Year of experience in any Healthcare BPO
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 06:00 PM to 04:00 AM and to be flexible to accommodate business requirements
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Cloud, Technology