Executive / senior industry position
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Screen and summarize literature for relevant clinical data
- Review literature to elucidate the clinical problem and current treatment techniques
- Study and report device characteristics and instructions for use
- Evaluate data for similar competitor devices
- Summarize post-marketing surveillance and risk management data for the target device
- Work with India-based junior and senior writers to prepare documents that meet clientexpectations in terms of content, format, and presentation
What’s in it for you?
1.Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can beassured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
2.Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothingis possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get thingsdone like nobody else.
3.Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do thisby creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
4.Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doorswill open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximumimpact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
How to apply?
Send your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
An MD, PhD in Biomedical Engineering or similar degree with knowledge of clinical research, and first-author publications in international peer-reviewed journals
- A Master’s degree with clinical research exposure and significant publications experience can also be considered
- 5+ years of CER writing experience in a medical device company, CRO, or agency
- 1-2 years of regulatory writing experience, with some exposure to medical devices
- Advanced knowledge of 510(k), MedDEV 2.7.1 Rev 4, MDR, and other relevant medical device regulations as well as knowledge of ICH and GCP guidelines.
- Experience across document types and therapeutic areas/diseases/drug classes
- Ability to understand and interpret complex clinical trial data
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Be self-motivated and eager to take on challenges
- Ability to work under tight time lines and manage multiple tasks
- Experience of working with offshore writers will be an added advantage
- Willingness to travel to India office up to 2 times a year
Share this job on
At CACTUS, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, CACTUS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
All authorized CACTUS recruiters use @cactusglobal.com email addresses. Please do not entertain job offers or interview requests from anyone using other domain names. Tell me more.
- CACTUS recruiters will never ask for money/fees to process your job application.
- All job applications are processed by our in-house recruiters. We are not associated with any third parties.
- If you are unsure about the authenticity of any emails/communication from people claiming to represent CACTUS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with a confirmation.
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400093, IndiaPhone: +91–22–67148888 Fax: +91–22–67148889