1. To Coordination, Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per cGMP norms.
2. To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
3. Responsible for providing quality product and maintaining quality system of company.
4. Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all the levels.
5. Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all the levels.
6. To allocate manpower.
7. Knowledge of Packing Machines.
8. To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation and compression, Coating & Packing activities in the department as per plan.
9. To update departmental documents and records.
10. To do online completed batches entries and close process orders in SAP system.
11. To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
12. To maintain inventory of machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in Packing department.
13. To train workmen and subordinates.
14. To give requisition of BMRs and BPRs to the QA department.
15. To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
16. Computer Literacy.