Practitioner / consultant
Share this Job
Req ID: 94946
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a BPO HC & Insurance Operations Associate to join our team in Coimbatore, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
In this Role you will be Responsible For :
- Coordinate day-to-day work with the team members on meeting customer goals
- Stay up to date on new policies, processes, and procedures impacting the process
- Resolves more complex situations by applying established knowledge and skills generally acquired through job experience & supporting the team.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Candidate should have min 1.5 to 3 Years of work experience in any Healthcare BPO
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 06:00 PM to 04:00 AM and to be flexible to accommodate business requirements
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Cloud, Technology