Mid-level industry position
Bangalore / Hyderabad / Chennai
About Company:Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Healthcare Solutions India was established in Jan 2016 combining Specialty Diagnostics Group and Microbiology Division. Healthcare Solutions India offers niche diagnostic solutions to the healthcare industry. Clinical Diagnostics Division is a trusted supplier and manufacturing partner for IVD industry for over 2 decades covering the following:
- Clinical Chemistry analyzers and reagents including drugs of abuse screening, therapeutic drug monitoring & Immunosuppressant drugs.
- Sepsis diagnosis, Women’s health portfolio, cancer and cardiac related Biomarkers & automated analyzers.
- Quality control materials & software
- Manage all product-lines viz. clinical chemistry, drug portfolio, POCT & controls business in defined territory.
- Lead Business development initiatives in the region, improve market share in major key accounts.
- Work closely with the KOL sites in South India for business initiation, retention and growth.
- Effective management and monitoring of sales funnel/bowler and timely submission of monthly reports.
- Support and manage distributors by providing them the necessary techno-commercial support.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales in region using cost efficient methods
- Generate market for new product introduction
- Management of primary & secondary sales achievement
- Coordination & Execution of commercial activities to drive growth in all product-lines
- Development and advancement of KOL sites in the region and have continuous engagement drive
- Co-working with sales & marketing team of channels for market penetration & effective utilization of resources.
- Collect, collate and provide market intelligence
- Track and monitor the secondary sales data & ensure maximum productivity per box in liaison with application specialist.
- Ensure timely escalations to support customer needs.
- Market penetration for chemistry, POCT and QC range of product-line and liaison with key account management team to increase installed base in your territory.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Science preferably in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Biomedical
- Minimum of 6-8 years industry experience with a successful track record for sales and marketing and/or clinical promotion of products in the area of lab medicine
- MBA degree will carry better weightage
- Efficient work organizational skills
- Must have scientific way of thinking and establishing concepts
- Good industry contacts
- Team player
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales through channel management
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com. Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status. Read More
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law Read More
Disability Access If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please Click Here.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws; Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).