Application for the position of Project Assistant under IMPRINT project
Total Vacancy to be filled
Expected on 20/08/2019
Essential Qualification: MSc in Physics, M.Tech/B.Tech in Engineering Physics, Instrumentation, Applied Physics, Electrical and Communication Engineering (all optics). Prior work experience/hands-on training in optics, instrumentation, materials science, adaptive, holography, metrology, sensors development etc is desirable but not mandatory,
Duration: Initially for 1 year and or the until the project is running Emoluments: INR Rs. 16,000.00 – 22000.000 as per qualification.
- Complete CV with list of publications; include contact details viz phone, email and postal address
- Brief write up of your research experience (not more than 1 page)
- Names of two referees who can provide recommendation letters
Age : No age limit.
- Selection will be based on Personnel Interview. Final decision will be taken as per IISER Mohali norms and input of panel members.
Address: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali IISER Mohali, Mohali, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar, PunjabTime: 11.00 A.M (8179451080): Date: Aug 19th 2019
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any
notice or compensation on termination of the research project. Leaving of position will be done after one month of accepting resignation letter from candidate or on mutual understanding basis.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding
Agency or in IISER Mohali.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized
Universities / Institutions.
possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where
number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not
be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the
recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal
Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to
a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over
and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the
interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the
relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty at the earliest on receipt of the offer Letter.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be
entertained on the matter.