and Pathobiology of Diseases
About the Symposium
The primary goal of the symposium "New insights into the inflammation, immunity and pathobiology of diseases" is to bring together the microbiologists and immunologists in a single setting to discuss their research in this area as well as explore avenues of potential collaboration. Symposium will be covered in the broad topic of; Sensing Pathogens; Cell-autonomous immunity; Virus / bacteria/fungus host interactions; Pathogen defenses against innate immunity; Pathological consequences of inflammation. Symposium will also welcome topics on the interaction of microbial communities with their host. Armed with this information, attendees of different countries will work towards formulating research questions and experimental directions that will enhance the development of new concepts on pathophysiology, a discipline stands in front of biggest challenges of its history. In genomic and post-genomic era, it extended far beyond the constraining limits of its historical name and embedded many aspects of Patho-chemistry, Immuno-pathology, Patho-biophysics and Patho- informatics, inter-mingling with Translational Medicine. This symposium will involve 80-100 basic researchers, clinical scientists and trainees working in the areas of field of Microbiology (virology, bacteriology and fungi-ology) and immunology and pathobiology as well as tumor immunology and cancer immunology to cover the inflammation, immunity and pathobiology of deadly diseases.
Arrival date: December 3rd, by 12 PM
- Departure date: December 9th by 11 AM after breakfast (for people who are not going to join us for the additional trip to Havelock and Neil Island)
- Departure date: December 11th by 11 AM after breakfast (for people who are going to join us for the additional trip to Havelock and Neil Island)
- Note: Inauguration & Welcome Address will start on December 3rd late afternoon
Abstract Submission deadline:
- Accommodation: All student participants will be provided accommodation on a four sharing basis.
- If some one needs more time please let us know as the hotel block booking will be closed by 25 April 2019 as it is one of the hotel in primer location in Port Blair.
Travel Information IndiGo 6E282 New Delhi 4:50 --- Kolkata 7:35 ---- IXB 09:50 GoAir G8305 Mumbai 5:50 --- Chennai 8:15 --- IXB 10:30 IndiGo 6E188 Hyderabad 6:20 --- Chennai 8:25 --- IXB 10:40 GoAir G8101 New Delhi 5:45 --- Kolkata 8:35 --- IXB 11:00 IndiGo 6E293 Hyderabad 9:40 --- IXB 12:25 SilkAir MI5243 New Delhi 7:14 --- Chennai 10:45 --- IXB 13:20 Vistara UK833 New Delhi 7:14 --- Chennai 10:45 --- IXB 13:20 Singapore Airlines SQ4771 New Delhi 7:14 Chennai 10:45 --- IXB 13:20 SilkAir MI5204 New Delhi 7:35 ---- Kolkta 10:40 --- IXB 13:05 Vistara UK747 New Delhi 7:35 --- Kolkata 10:40 ---- IXB 13:05 Singapore Airlines SQ4709 New Delhi 7:35 ---- Kolkata 10:40 --- IXB 13:05
*IISER Kolkata is providing additional support towards the registration fees for the Indian faculties, graduate,I-PhD / PhD students and Post Docs. Applications open: 07th March 2019 Application deadline: 25th April 2019 Maximum student participant 70 If some one needs more time please let us know as the hotel block booking will be closed by 25 April 2019 as it is one of the hotel in primer location in Port Blair. Bank Account DetailsPlease mention in payment transfer message note: Indous 2019Bank Account Name: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research KolkataBank Account Number: 913010056011865
- Email the Abstract in MS Word file to email@example.com (Abstract-Your Name in the subject line)
- Main body of the abstract maximum 250 words
- We only accept the Abstract as per our format only (download the format of Abstract from the below link)
- Address # Indian Institute of Science Education And Research Kolkata, Mohanpur - 741 246, West Bengal, IndiaFrom outside, please dial the pilot no: +91-33-6136 0000 and then wait for IVR prompt to dial the extension 1202 firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by Dipesh Dutta